Wednesday, March 28, 2012

LIFE ON THE EDGE


On Friday the 9th of March we went to the Rocky Shore. The parents from Bradford School came too. We went to Warrington on a bus. It was a long trip. We went to learn. When we went to the Rocky Shore, I found the Topshell. IT WAS FUN! When we went to the rock pools I found a big, big fish. There were crabs too. We had groups for a scavenger hunt which was AWESOME! It was hard too.
There was even a playground and it was the best. We had a big lunch. We even had a choice between a sandcastle competition and another look at the sea creatures after lunch. There was a fake bridge there and rock castles to climb on. I got cut by barnacles. It HURT!!! When I got cut I got fluff on my hands but I had so, so, so much fun.
On the way back I saw a seagull and a cruise chip. At the end we all got a lollipop and I got purple.

By Aden

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aden. It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the Rocky Shore. Yes those nasty barnacles do hurt when they cut you. Gosh you were lucky getting a lollipop. You all obviously deserved it. I bet you slept well after your busy day.
    Michelle (Callum's mum) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day you all had. Lucky to see so many Rocky Shore creatures. I love your recount of the trip Aden. Your writing is descriptive and helps me imagine it all in my head as I read!
    "Ouch!" The barnacles sound sore!... just as well Mrs T could whip out those big bandages from the first aide kit to sort it all out for you. I'm looking forward to your posters on the Rocky Shore creatures that you have researched.
    Mrs M.B.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews