Thanks to those parents who are following the blog, it is great to see!
Things that are happening this term...
- Mini-ball starts this term, please return the form asap
- Netball has started, the students are practicing hard already
- Discovery begins week three - if you can provide any assistance with this it would be appreciated. Assistance? Supervising the discovery of learning, providing help with cooking, engine assembly, and the dismantling of stuff - things like that. Interested? email me: email@example.com
- Have a spare half-hour up your sleeve? I am keen on parent help with writing and reading this term, come and chat about how you could assist
- Room 5 assembly this Friday
- Inquiry focus - Kia Kaha, a bullying unit following on from "The Power of One" show last term.
- Empathy is our value this term - talk about it at home. What does it mean to have empathy in your house?
Greg MacLeod signing off. Term two looks like it is going to be a cracker. Remember, don't be a stranger, look at our post, better still drop in for a visit.