Monday, March 14, 2011

Gold Star Celebration Treat & Christchurch Art Fundraiser...

For the Gold Star treat we graphed what we wanted  to do for gold stars and the favourite is pj and popcorn day (and wheels if you have some and are really keen) . So if you're a gold star be sure to wear your pjs 2 moro (Tues 14 /3) Mrs M B will bring the popcorn.  If you bring your wheels remember to bring your helmet as well.
from Bella
Christchurch Earthquake Art Fundraiser
Room 5 has put into action their brilliant idea of raising money for the people of Christchurch by creating original art about the quake and putting it on Trade Me for auction.  All money recieved will be given to an aid agency (Salvation Army or Red Cross)  to help where we can.
Today the following childrens art has been put up on Trade Me 
                                                    
Natasha - Bricks Bouncing Like Madness    Start price $5.50

Jayden - A Terrified Day   Start price $ 2.00

Reyana -  Shattering Earth  Start price $8.00

Lynley - The Angry Earth Start price $ 8.00
 









2 comments:

  1. hi room5 I really like our room5 work called the Christchurch earthqake and i really want my one on trade - me and i have all ready finished so all we need to do is take a photo and it will hopefully buy it for $10.50. But do hope that I get mpre then what I put. well see you tommorow from bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like them room5 including me Bethany well you guys will never guess how I am doing this at 10:47 am on Thursday you now what it is because I am having a sick day off and is going to be ...............................................................boring or good well I have to go now see you tommow oh and it mit be a good day to well if you want no then just ask me tommow well see you later bye. from Bethany!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews